Another week has gone by; and I hope it was good to you my friends. I was busy in the kitchen, testing recipes; there were some failures, and some successes- that is the true nature of the cookery beast.
I’ll keep it short for today, because I have some homework for you; fear not, my homework is of the tasty variety!
Exercise one, make my Lemon Zested Greek Yogurt and Raspberry Parfait; exercise two, make the Cacao Coconut Smoothie! And then after you’ve cleaned up and digested, you’ll be ready to take on the rest of your culinary assignments; because what would a weekend be without cooking? I know mine would be incomplete.
To conclude the second full week of Nutrition Month, a recipe round-up, of course!
- Frozen Greek Yogurt that, Heidi Swanson from 101Cookbooks claims, rivals that of Pinkberry- I believe her.
- A bit decadent, but we all need some decadence in our lives, no? A Greek Yogurt and Honey Pie from Jenny, The Rainy Day Gal.
- Indian Shrikhand, Sweet Greek Yogurt, recipe, from the husband and wife team of The Chef In You.
- Raw Cacao Vegan Balls, from a Miss Joy McCarthy; a lady who I’ll admit, I have a girl crush on!
- Fudge anyone?! Raw Cacao and Walnut Fudge from Susan at Rawmazing.
- A recipe to rival that of your favorite brownie; Raw Cacao and Coconut Slice, from Honest To Goodness.
And with that, I bid you all a very nutritious and delicious weekend; full of vitality and health!