Friday, it’s Friday- pardon me for channeling my inner Rebecca Black; but I love Fridays for so many reasons. One, it’s the weekend; and two, its round-up day!
The internet is wonderful place, isn’t it? Whenever I need recipe inspiration, it’s but a mere click clack away!
This week proved very easy to find hoards of beet recipes to share; almost to the point of overwhelm. But I managed to pare down the list to a few standouts that had my mouth watering. It very quickly became apparent that my love for beets is shared by many.
So without further ado, the Vitality Guide Beet Recipe Round-up!
- Jules from Stone Soup provides a hearty Roasted Beet, Lentil and balsamic onion Salad.
- No guilt here! Elizabeth from the Guilty Kitchen pays homage with Rosemary Roasted Beets.
- Nora, from Naturally Noshing, combines two of my favorite loves Beets and Chips.
And what would a round-up be without some indulgence?!
- Stephanie, from Dessert for Breakfast, makes me want this Beet Tart with Blue Goat Cheese for breakfast, lunch…or dinner!
- Golden Beet and White Chocolate Mousse Parfait, you had me at Parfait, Kerry from Yum and Yummers.